The Hypertonics Complete MP3 Catalog

Be Afraid Of America Because America's Afraid Of You.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Sleep

I am always trying to conquer sleep. It seems the default mode in this world is sleep. Even for the brothers who are trying to stay awake it's hard, imagine how hard it is to stay awake for those who aren't trying.

I see the world like you're looking into a microscope. You focus in on a certain plain and you see certain things clearly. You keep dialing in and you see other things that were not there prior. There's different things happening on different plains. Ooh I see a mosquito in the amber. Oppp, now I dial in deeper and I see something else I hadn't seen before. Maybe we're dialed into one plain, let's dial in a little deeper for a while.

You know people are telling you lies, mostly when they show they are lying to you. And what's scary is that one man can lie, and his lie can be anesthesia for an entire world. You CAN fool an entire species. (The following isn't political, it goes deeper than such a framework.) For example, and this is the prime example, George Bush tells us one dictator is an evil despot and must be taken out of power and his country invaded. And we agree. Then he tells us one dictator is worthy of a State welcome, with military honors and billions of US dollars invested into his country and factories. And we agree. One is Iraq, one is China. The point here is that our leader sets forth what is reality and we accept it, even if the two versions of reality are contradictory. When we let a man pick what is reality for us, that's what we get. We have more faith in a man than we do in Truth. That is a source of Sleep and that also produces more Sleep.

I hate that I fall for it. I hate that my reality is not locked in with Reality. I'm trying. By putting a name to the things that make me sleep, maybe I can become just a little more immune to them. I want to become a better listener...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home