The Hypertonics Complete MP3 Catalog

Be Afraid Of America Because America's Afraid Of You.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Venezuelan Jennings

MP3

I'm born a man but I was raised a child.
My faith and hope's replaced with photographs.
I used the parking brake to steer me farther.
It's like the cat who's still allergic to cats.
I've bought you gifts using money you've lent me.
My actions all reduced to adjective.
My questions match my disappointed answers.
The things I have are all inherited.

My love and hate move in the same direction.
Sarcasm shields me in the places I fear.
My years of hope were lost in minutes of failure.
I have a lust I couldn't trust even here.
I'm a gypsy that has gotten nowhere.
My world's the one that's trapped beneath the floor.
I hid from me what I'm revealing to you.
This is a fun that isn't fun anymore.

Chorus:
I've never found a way to live this lifetime
I see that now from where you are
I've never fixed what I had broken
Like nobody washes a rental car.

My fantasies of life were pure until they,
until they came upon reality.
I believe in what the saints revealed us.
But I lack what causes serendipity.
Equality is just a celebration
of a silver medal no one wants.
If life is killing you from repetition
may death awake you with it's final taunts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home